Apollo Heating & Cooling provides precision temperature control without compromising the design or architectural integrity of your home. No matter the age, style, or size of your residence, we can solve the challenge of heating and cooling without traditional ductwork. High pressure ductwork fits into those spaces where conventional HVAC isn’t an option. With little or no remodeling required, the modular air handlers and coils are easily and simply installed into attics, ceilings, crawlspaces, and closets. Flexible small ducts are routed through existing ceiling, floor, or wall cavities, with no need for cumbersome or noisy metal ductwork. Quiet, efficient, and suited to any decor, high pressure ductwork is the answer you’ve been searching for. Contact the specialists from Apollo Heating & Cooling, and we’ll handle your project in Suburbs of Detroit without delay, to exacting standards of quality, and to meet your specific requirements.
Expert High Pressure Ductwork Installations
Apollo Heating & Cooling specializes in Unico Systems, which are proven in more than 500,000 homes. While there are many features and advantages to the Unico System, we’ve included just a few.
- Perfect for any space – Uses less than one-third of the space of a traditional system, yet delivers up to 9 tons of air conditioning in the same space as a 3-ton conventional unit.
- Flexible – Instead of ugly metal registers that streak or stain, the system provides small, subtle outlets, either round or slotted, to incorporate seamlessly into your design.
- Quiet – Designed with a nylon inner core and insulation, to minimize sound, the system lowers decibel levels down to the equivalent of a soft whisper.
- No major remodeling – Fits where other conventional HVAC units can’t, allowing non-disruptive installation, saving both time and money.
- Consistent temperatures – Through a principle called aspiration, the air entering a room creates a slight suction around itself, drawing the room air into its airstream, and resulting in a temperature differential from room to room, floor to floor, and floor to ceiling, of no greater than two degrees from the thermostat setting.
- Dehumidification – Superior and efficient design of cooling coils provides up to 30% humidity removal.
- Aesthetics – A wide selection of outlet choices, in round or slotted, can be painted or stained to compliment any decor.
- Efficiency – With a third of the surface area of conventional ducting, the Unico System ductwork eliminates a third of the thermal loss.